We will meet again at the Tap House in Rochester on Monday, November 18th, 5:30-7, upstairs by the street side, per usual.
Questions to get the conversation going:
- What are things you want more of? Does faith make the list? Why or why not?
- Do you think Jesus is being snarky in this Luke snippet, when he talks about masters and servants?
- I didn’t know the part about “worthless” meaning “you owe me nothing”. Does that change the meaning of the story for you?
- What does it mean to act on what we have, instead of wanting something more and then acting? Is that easy?
- In the eyes of faith, what worthless things are seen as valuable?
See you on Monday.
Learn more about Pastor Tim Brown: