Monday night, 5:30-7pm, at the Tap House, we will again gather for dialogue and sharing. Look for us upstairs by the street side, per usual.
For the discussion this week, please read Annalee Flower Horne’s recent blog post and a quick definition of Quakers as a refresher, if needed.
Questions to get the conversation moving:
1. What do you think of this article and perspective? Agree/Disagree? Why?
2. What is the role of “conscience” in your life?
3. Have you ever held a job or position that required work that made you uncomfortable?
4. Have you abstained from “required” action that had consequences?
5. Are there other things you participate in that don’t align with your convictions, but you do them anyway?
6. Does this article bring any scripture or other meaningful stories to mind?
See you on Monday.